Sunday, November 3, 2013

Kaleidoscope

This evening I continued with jamming on ideas. I recorded a few synth riffs. A song called "Kaleidoscope" started to unfold. I jammed with the main synth riff for a while and soon enough it started to work. Right now it seems to be a song with a 80's synth sound and a house beat.

I seem to have trouble defining what type of songs I want to do. Yesterday I recorded a simple guitar song and today I worked on a house-type of song. Well, that's part of the spirit of this project. Instead of worrying too much if I seem to maintain a course or stay inside a set of boundaries I try to focus more on making the foundation of a song and then define what kind of arrangement it needs. Simply put - jam on ideas and enjoy the creative process.

No comments:

Post a Comment